Tulsa Area/Corporate Office:
14938 S. Grant Street
Bixby, OK 74008
7504C Melrose Lane
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
Yes. A guttering system and / or leaf protection system is an investment in the protection and value of your home. Therefore, our estimators need to meet with the household financial decision makers.
Prices may vary due to, but not limited to, the following:
- Roof Type
- Difficulty of the job
Gutters and / or leaf protection systems should be installed after your roof is installed.
You do not need to be present for the installation if the following apply:
- Installers have open access to all the areas of the house being worked on
-Installers have access to electric on the outside of the house
- Dogs are not a threat to the installers
*Standard Installation Procedure for 5” and 6” K-style OG:
- A coil of aluminum sheet is brought to the job and is then ran out through a gutter machine to form the gutter onsite.
- Hidden hangers are placed inside the gutter every 18 to 24 inches.
- Straps are fastened with a ¼ inch hex head screw on every other hidden hanger.
- The gutter is then fastened by the hangers to the fascia of the house using a 1 ½ inch hex head screw.
- The straps are fastened to the decking under the 1st row of shingles using a 1 ½ inch hex head screw.
- Each corner is put together with 5 color matching pop rivets and then sealed inside the corner with Vulkem sealer. Vulkem sealer is a polyurethane sealant.
- A hole is punched into the bottom of the gutter where a downspout will be placed and a drop-out tube is inserted into the hole.
- Straps ( 2 for 1-story; 3 for 2-story ) are nailed down the side of the house with a mason nail.
- The downspout is attached to the drop-out tube and straps using color matching pop rivets.
*This is the most common installation process. Because every job is customized to each home, procedures will vary.
Specializing in Tulsa gutters, Tulsa guttering, Tulsa copper gutters, Tulsa leaf prevention, Tulsa seamless gutters and Tulsa seamless guttering. Check out our Tulsa gutter, Tulsa copper gutter, Tulsa copper guttering, Tulsa leaf protection and Tulsa seamless gutter products and services.